Thursday 14 July 2011

Thursday's Thoughts


I started working on the second book in my Windblown Kisses series: His damsel In Disgrace.  It is a little darker than I originally planned, so I might have to go back and re think about it for a bit. This book has the main characters of Asher Hamilton, & Declan Vivvens/Connelly. 
Declan Is Viv's biological son and Asher has connections to the Connelly's as well... he is Girly's half brother. It makes for some interesting writing, from my point of view at least... 

Plus I am writing the third book:Take Me As I Am; at the same time which is Teddy (Bear), & Jamie... They are two characters that you fall in love with very early in the first book right from when they are young. By the time we get to Jamie & Bear's love story 8 years has passed since we started with Ray, & Viv's love story in book one: My Knight In Tarnished Armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment