Wednesday 19 December 2012

Z Allora - Happy Hannukah

Blurb:

What do kinky sex toys and Hanukkah have to do with each other? Absolutely nothing unless you're a member of the famous rock band The Dark Angels and the quiet Robin presents his band members with gifts guaranteed to spice up the holidays! Each couple makes the most of these unique gifts blending love and orgasmic fun to REALLY celebrate the festival of lights.

As the band is playing with their toys, Andrew and Zack are still circling each other without resolution. Maybe a present from the fairy keyboard player will get them in the right frame of mind.



Also the Delectable Z Allora has a newbie out called Club Zombie: Zombies Ahead. Here is a look-see at the cover and blurb.

Blurb:

Zombies Ahead? Well, these zombies give head to survive. Club Zombie is a safe place for new zombies to transition and it provides a sexy environment for them to seek a mate while extracting from patrons the "male essence" that keeps the boys eternally hot.New zombie Kai Bauer won't turn into a rotting, brain-devouring monster, but that's not much comfort when he discovers unmated zombies lose their ability to orgasm. He doesn’t know how he'll bring himself to ingest medicine, let alone take a male mate…until he moves in with Jasper, a hot ex-priest who makes Kai crave just that.


Find Z Here
Z. Allora's Haven
And just because it's pretty...



4 comments:

  1. OMFG!!! Loved the blurb on both dang it more books to add lol!! I blame you Norma you are such a bad girl giving me books to read.lol Not really I have loved everyone you have had here. Tax time is just around the corner then watch the heck out, I will be spreading the word.

    Tell Em I am wanting for a new story from her what is she up to?


    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you mean Embry? I am posting her today LOL she wrote me a very different Christmas piece I know you will enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Hey Cinders I hope you enjoy what I wrote :) Have an awesome holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did and is wanting the same thing I am - MOre- More- More...

      Delete