Thursday 2 February 2017

I'ts My Birthday

Yay, I survived another year. I survived the bullshit life threw at me, and came out the other end a little worn down, but a hell of a lot stronger...

I don't think I've had a midlife crisis (MLC) and thought I better give it a crack before I turn 50... don't worry I'm not doing anything drastic like going out and finding a boy toy that younger then my own daughter... Honestly, I'm too lazy for something like that.

Basically for the last 40 odd years I have been a very cranky person, just ask y family they can tell you... so for my MLC that I've decided will last 2 years... I'm gonna try and be a nice person━it'll probably scare the shot out of my family. (I'll be honest and say around 17 February that may be hard, as my whole family will be turning up for my mum's 85th birthday, it's also the same day that I go to court about the separation from my ex-husband).

I'm not really the adventurous type, so I can't see myself taking off from parts unknown. I'm more the type to watch a DVD about somewhere I want to visit, and do it all from the comfort of my lounge room... Honestly my writing schedule doesn't give me the luxury of taking off... but that's something I don't mind.

My MLC will also consist of me keeping the house de-cluttered... I have a bad habit of keeping crap that I don't really need or use. so for the next 2 years I will try the whole letting go of things. Though, some things are really damn hard to let go of. My worst problem is stationary & office supplies. so that will be my next thing to tackle. I'll let you all know how I go at this stage it's not looking good as I also have to go though a shit load of hand written notes and new story ideas... to find which ones to keep and which one's to toss.

Okay, that's enough chit-chat for today as I still have 6K to write before this day is over. which me luck, and thank you for all the birthday wishes I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment