Friday 26 May 2017

Fur Baby Frustration & Other News

As you all know my cats are 16 years old, and as we are coming into winter this year Droogie has started peeing... more than usual... I mean he'll be scratching and all of a sudden he'll be so into it that his bladder will let go and he'll usually be lying on my damn bed. I've even taken to putting a plastic table cloth on the bed under his blanket and old towels so that he doesn't soak my bedding... learnt that lesson the hard way. (He's only been doing this whole peeing thing for a week). And today he peed on the couch... so I have spent the morning washing and Fabreezing the shit out of it, so I don't get left with the smell of urine... which thankfully I haven't. He knows he's done wrong and now he's hiding. I'm hoping this is just due to a change in the weather and nothing more serious. I'll keep my eye on him and let you all know. As Droogie isn't very popular at the vet, the last time he was there he bit poor Dr Amanda.

Got up this morning and did all my housework straight up, just to get it over and done with. Found out I really need to change that light bulb that I never got around to changing before my sister came. I got a little sidetracked. But like I said I have a month to get my life back on track before I have to get back into writing. So I really need to come up with a working routine.

I have to do some gardening today, but I just can't bring myself to do go outside and start. I'm not what you would call an avid gardener. I don't mind the watering, I hate weeding and the tending of the plants etc, but I suppose it has to be done, and I'm the one that has to do it. For the life of me I can't figure out why the hell I put the garden beds in, in the first place. At least they aren't usually flowering plants.

My migraines have made a return. I'm hoping they are here for just a brief visit as I truly don't want them for much longer than a day or two at most. I thought I had them under control... or at least I hoped I had. I go back to the doctor on Monday so I'll have to find out then.

Mum is watching North & South on Netflix, but I bet I'm the one who gets sucked in to the story, as Mum will more than likely forget it... she doesn't have the greatest memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment