Thursday 25 May 2017

Thursday: Is Errand Running Day...

I have one day a week where Mum is at respite and I get to run around and do all the errands that have to get done. Thankfully today there was only a couple and I had time to come home and relax before Mum comes home again.

I had to book Mum in for her annual eye test, which will be next Tuesday... crap I must remember to let Bronwyn H know I won't be on for our weekly meeting/chat.

I also picked up a few groceries (fresh veggies) just so I don't run out before shopping day next week.

I've started keeping lists again. And I know this is more like me. My family always used to refer to me as the list lady. I feel better when I can see it written it in black and white before me.

Tomorrow for me is house cleaning day so I'll be up early cleaning before the shop opens down stairs. I try to get all the noisy crap done so that it won't disturb them while they are open. only because I'd hate to have noise constantly overhead if it was me.

I have to do one of those clean outs of my computer again... get rid of the crap so I can see what I have that's worth keeping and working on... 

I've been watching Most Haunted and boy has it been giving me ideas for a story. I can feel it brewing in the back of my mind. Yet at the moment it's not strong enough to put pen to paper... I want to give it some more thought before I get into the nitty-gritty of discussions... and the story has nothing to do with ghost haunting or hunting (well maybe not), but the episode was about these tunnels (I want to say they were called the Drakelow Tunnels) I want to write a story where people actually live in these tunnels... and there might be a murderer or something... I just don't know yet... But when I figure it out you'll be the first to know after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment