Tuesday 13 June 2017

Almost Done & Other News

1→ As of this morning I only have 3,462 words left until I reach my 40K mark on Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go... So I hope to get it finished today.

2→ Droogie's next vet appointment has been postponed from today until tomorrow as they have an emergency surgery or something to do. I don't mind. It's all drizzly here today so I don't feel like going out any way.

3→ I finally bought the shelves for my kitchen. and set them up so I could get rid of the clutter that was annoying the crap out of me. Emily has decided that she wants to buy some now and use them as her pantry as she doesn't have one in her unit.

4→ Nickelback has a new CD coming out this Friday━Feed The Machine, so I'm all kinds of excited. I know not everyone is a Nickelback fan but I am...

5→ Today I also have to fit in cleaning out the top of the pantry as it seems to be the one shelf that I just put stuff and because I can't really see what's up here I have a whole lot of crap that needs to either be rehoused or be sent to the op-shop for other people to buy and use because I'm obviously not using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment