Saturday 15 July 2017

I Have A Headache...

I have a headache... I think part of it is partly because of the concussion I gave myself a couple of days ago... But part of it is I'm due for new glasses and my eyes keep popping in and out of focus. It's driving me nuts, but I have an eye test this Wednesday.

Other than that I've been working on one of my young adult series: Preternatural High (series name may change if I can think of a better one). I've sent it off to one of my editors for a look see to see if the whole thing makes sense... or whether it should go back into the back-burner books for awhile.

I will keep you all updated as I hear more. I've never written anything like it before. I just really want to give it a try... well, at least I think I do. You know I will talk more about it as time goes by. Okay, I'll give you another update when I hear back about my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment