Sunday 16 July 2017

My Morning & Updates

I spent the morning planting geraniums in my little garden area. The cats don't usually use that much of the lawn they prefer to lie in and among the plants anyway. Next on my agenda is to propagate some of my jade plant to grow along my fence line... and trying to get my wild grasses healthy again. I may have over chook-pooped them.

Good news on my health, the doctors have decided to cut back on my thyroid dosage for awhile. I'm okay with that... I have to have another blood test in 6 weeks to see how everything is going. Mind you I have to do more exercise... yay me.

I heard back about my young adult stories and I think I'm going to give it a crack, but first I have to finish up a couple of other stories. It will give me a bit more time to mull the story line. and think of a better series title. I'm thinking probable whatever I name the school. Any suggestions would be great... now the school has shifters, fey, and vampires in attendance... not sure on humans at this stage.

Other than that life is all going hunky-dory the family and pets are all doing well. I can't believe I've been in this place 7 months and I'm still moving things around to make it easier. I'm still getting rid of thingsunnecessary things... I trying to make life minimalistic as possible. Less is better... If I haven't used it in 6 months then I obviously don't need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment