Wednesday 17 August 2011

Weekly Read- Ally Blue


Easy by Ally Blue.

  This is one of the books that warms my heart, I fell in love with Stevie Sanger from the moment from the first heartbreaking moment where Dan Corazon finds him.  That was the moment that I realised that this was going to be an exceptional book. I must confide that this was the first book I have ever read by Ally Blue, but it wasn't the last, as this one story made me buy everything I could lay my hands on and I can tell you that I have enjoyed them all.

  Ally brought these characters to life beautifully and in such a way that it was hard not to let them worm their way into your heart. From Stevie's angst about his past to become the beautiful person he did was mesmerising to me. I loved that Stevie didn't let the world get him down.

  I also loved the fact that Dan had to fight his own inner demons to be able to accept who he really was. And not let the rest of society dictate to who he should be.

  Ally's writing flows so beautifully and tells such a wonderful tale that it is hard not to get emotionally involved with these characters.

  Other books by Ally Blue that I have enjoyed are as follows:

Bay City Paranormal Investigation series.
Eight Arms To Hold Me.
Fireflies.
Forgotten Song.
The Happy Onion.
Untamed Heart
Willow Bend.

  There are many more that I could recommend but I just wanted to give you a starting place. If you haven't read any of her work then I say give Ally a chance because I know that you will enjoy her work as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment