Wednesday 16 May 2012

Setting up YA blog

I spent the whole day setting up the blog for my YA author Persona... It seems like it has taken forever, but at least it is now done.

I had to ask a lot of people to help me work my way through it just to get the thing started - I am so NOT Techno Savvy - I had to end up going through a different browser and creating a new email account and a new Blogger (I wanted to stick with Blogger because this is the one I know how to use). And even though it was the same as here it felt like it was completely different.If you want to go and check it out here is the link:


Let me know what you think and if I should change anything. I don;t mind advice and now that it is set up I can make the minor adjustments. My YA persona is Kate Saddo.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting it done. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - It took me all day because I kept clicking on the wrong thing and changing all me settings... Though I did pick up a follower who wasn't me or Embry - LOL. It will be slow going again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I have soooo commented on here several days but my comments have been eaten by that damn Brother spider. lol I loves your tatt on your back, brothers needs to die, (not really just the pissed scared out of him), Whooo on getting your YA done...uummmm gonna have to try you out.lol OH I see we have a book on pre order on silver? I will be commented hopefully soon on fb about it I have a few weeks. I hope this fines you well and happy and writing like the wind. much xxoo to you sweet. Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone is having trouble I know I am all over the net.

      Delete