Friday 19 April 2013

Today I am...

After being away yesterday - The tax man waits for no one. (No seriously, I had a meeting with my new accountant who looks an awful lot like the girl who plays Wanda/Melanie in The Host). Things are finally looking up for a change even if I do have to keep paying the ATO - LOL.

Anyway, I've started on chapter nine in TLOM: Living in Shadows...  and I hope to have a clear writing schedule for the future - I'm almost halfway there.

I still haven't heard back on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse... actually I never got an email confirming it reached KB - I better email her because my net probably ate the damn thing, it's been playing up. (I've had no IM over at Yahoo for nearly two months now... won't even bring up my contacts list).

On that note, I will away, because I have shit-loads to do and not enough time to do it all... But you all have days like that. Catch you all tomorrow.

2 comments: