Tuesday 6 August 2013

Bob The Computer Guy Is A Fricken Genius!

Okay, Bob the computer guy at Save on Computers in Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, is a fricken genius when it comes to fixing the shit I do to my computer. He managed to find what I did with my bigpond email - It just disappeared I swear. but after talking me through some stuff, he took over and found where it had gone to. I hope I never lose it again.

Other than that I read a book last night, the first time in yonks I've found the time to read... Any way the book was called Love Comes Silently by Andrew Grey... All I can say is I couldn't put it down I read it from start to finish and loved the whole thing. I can't wait for book two to become available Love Comes in Darkness looks like it is going to be just as good.

Yesterday I sent Chapters 13 & 14 of The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows off to my beta reader James A... and I heard back from Cinders O on 11 & 12 so all is looking good there I am typing up 15 & 16 today and will hopefully send them out by the end of the week. I have about 7K to write until I reach my goal count... So I'm all about closing up loose ends and making sure everything is answered.

I even heard back from Alison T on By The Way and she will have everything done by the end of the week. so all in all I'm feeling on track.

2 comments:

  1. Computers confuse me also and I sometimes hate them, but then I remember all my world friends and need to get on to talk..lol. OMG Yes the story is going great...

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was writing in long hand last night... the story threw me fore another loop - Or rather Gypsy did... we are getting there...

      Delete