Monday 27 January 2014

Just A Quickie:


Well, last night as I was lying in bed a question came to me, and as much as I tried to ignore it the more demanding it became... and soon that one question turned into three.

For as long as there has been life, there have been shifters, and those who hunt them...
But what if the hunters became the hunted?
What if they needed to turn to their sworn enemies for help?
What would be the price paid for that help?

So you can basically see my dilemma. I had the beginning of a story idea, and while I relish new story ideas--sometimes I wish they would come to me at normal times... like in the daylight hours not at 2 a.m. when I need to be sleeping. But 10 pages of notes later I finally know where I'm thinking of going with this... As yet I have no series title nor do I have book titles. Though I do have a sense of how the world looks... what circles of life are still ongoing... Who they people in power are and what they're willing to do to retain their power... 

There are rules: 
1: Never mate outside your own species.
2: Never trust the enemy.
3: Best to kill first - ask questions later.

The picture above will give you some sort of inkling into my head-space. But the whole world isn't a crumbling wreck... some parts have gone back to basics where nature rules... some parts have been made into something else by mankind... at this stage that's all I can tell you until I can make sense of my own notes... next time I should put my glasses on to write shit down... LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment