Thursday 20 March 2014

One Of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you attempt to do goes horribly wrong... Like you hang out the washing and it pisses down rain...That's what it's like for me today.

My mind is feeling restless and I can't focus. I feel like all my characters are screaming out at me to be heard, and pulling me in different directions. At this stage I'm not like the elastic guy out of Fantastic Four or the mum from The Incredibles... Sometimes I wish I was as it would make life much easier.

I have so much real life stuff to do today that I'm hoping I get it all accomplished. I had planned on watching season 2 of Grimm in my time of restlessness, but then so many other things cropped up and I'm like--Whoa!

So on that note I'm out of here to get started on my day. I will hopefully get everything done before it starts drizzling again. It wouldn't be so bad if it rained enough to fill my tanks. Today it's just enough to be annoying as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment