Tuesday 15 July 2014

Random Thoughts On What's Next...


I'm at that time in my life where my brain knows I have so much I still need to get done by the end of the year but my body is like FUCK IT! I need a vacation.

My mind is restless at the moment as I have three things I am trying to finish and I keep getting side-tracked by The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... as much as I tell myself it's not time yet I have a ton of hand written scene's written up that just need to be smoothly linked together.

I've already have one person tweet me and tell me they loved my Goodreads story: Trying Not To Love You... I hope others feel the same way... I mean, I hope they enjoy the story.

Speaking of GoodReads stories... I think I'm going to re write book 1: Shadows On The Heart... lengthen it, and then give it back to Goodreads as a free story... I'll probably write book 2: On The Flipside Of Reverse, & book 3: Following The Aftermath and give them to Goodreads as free stories as well. At least that's my train of thought this week. Let me know what you all think?

Can you believe there's only 77 days until NaNoWriMo starts for 2014... where has the year gone? I swear it only feels like yesterday we were all celebrating the new year. When in fact in 138 days we'll be celebrating the next new year. I'm still trying to work out what I'll feel like working on for NaNoWriMo... I have so many choices but no idea which one I'll choose.

On that note I will away as I have some questions to answer for a promotional thing I have to do toward the end of the month...Later Gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment