Wednesday 23 July 2014

So Fricken Busy...

Listen Up: 

Yesterday I told you how I got Galley Proof from MLRPress on Toowoomba Boys 3: Dancing With Demons. I'm still doing those.

I also really did get 1st edits from MLRPress on Lancaster's Way 2: A Different Way Of Seeing. I have since done and returned them and then the same for 2nd edits--Christie now tells me it's off to line edits.

From Totally Bound I just received a tentative release date for the print version of The Connelly Chronicles 1: Family Connections. I even just went and checked out my page on their website N.J. Nielsen ~ Totally Bound Link How fricken cool is that?

I've been in meetings/chats with Bronwyn Heeley (another Australian author), we are starting on the creation of the world for The Hunted. We'll let you know more as we get further into the planning stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment