Sunday 31 August 2014

Toowoomba Boys

Today I'd like to talk about the Toowoomba Boys. This bunch of character's don't live that far away from my home.

Book 1: Angels On Top we met Marlow and Angelo. They had to find their way from friends to lovers with interfering family and a stalker thrown in. This was supposed to be a book that had no follow on story line. I guess that didn't work out to well for me.

I really saw something in Marlow that called me to write more about him and his friends, even if he wasn't going to be the main character for future books in the series.

Book 2: Hunting For Clay followed and this time Marlow's cousin Hunter and his one time stalker Clay became the hot new couple in the neighbourhood. 

Even though there is the drama of the whole family reuniting situation I wanted this story to be fun so I set up the whole treasure hunt angle of it. 

I also wanted there to be an element of work and so we got to see some of Hunter's job and what it all entailed... This also allowed us to meet new characters as well.

I never meant for this book to end with the cliff hanger that it did. Nor did I mean to wait so long between books to find out what happened and how the situation resolved itself.

Book 3: Dancing With Demons is the next and most recent to be published. We finally get to find out what the hell happened to Damon, and how help comes from the most unlikeliest of people Graham.

There's just something about the whole misunderstood bad-guy that called to me on this one.

(1) I'm not sure where the rest of the series is going.... suggestions anyone?
(2) I'm not even sure who the story will be about: Arthur & Cam... or... AJ & Jayden.

If you have any thoughts on this storyline feel free to drop me a comment. I'll take everything into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment