Monday 27 October 2014

What's Happening Now?














  1. I have received and returned to Jamie DR at Fireborn Publishing, 1st edits on Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate, Mine! There weren't as many as I thought there would be... I'll see what I get back.
  2. My beta reader James A is nearly done with The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway To Kalethia... I hope there aren't too many on that so I can get it subbed to Fireborn Publishing.
  3. I'm doing Taxes yet again -- I swear to God, I don't think it ever ends... Well, I have them done I just have to figure out my new printer and how to scan.
  4. I just found all my handwritten The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces notes so I want to type them up and get ready for writing it in December.
  5. Also spring cleaned my office (even though it's summer)... why does everyone think they can use the desktop to put things on when they could just as easily put them in their correct places?

No comments:

Post a Comment