Wednesday 5 November 2014

Today... Yeah, That's All I Got

I'm still mega tired, but I did get at least 6 hours sleep last night. My brain doesn't seem to be in the mood to shut down. I just hope my writing isn't utter crap -- I've done so much of it over the last couple of days that I'd hate to have to go back and re write it all.

I'm setting up my writing schedule for 2015. I'm taking the advice of family to not start any new series & singles stories (unless asked to participate in an anthology). I'm going to be concentrate on completing some of the series I'm already working on. I'm planning on 12 completed stories in 2015. Anything over that will be a bonus for me.

Next year I've decided to not over work my brain. All I know for sure is that in January I will be working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes for Totally Bound Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment