Okay, the news at the moment is Cyclone Marcia is going to make landfall between Yepoon and Rockhampton in the early hours of tomorrow morning before making it's way toward where I live. It's looks like a long way from where my home is situated, but it's predicted Toowoomba will get between 100—200 ml of rain, which will probably mean I will more than likely be flooded in again... Not to worry I live in an area where the water can't reach (hopefully) but it does cut off road access. Good news is if it gets bad my hubs and son (who will at school tomorrow) will have somewhere to stay should we get a flood. Emily lives in Toowoomba, but Uni Village is in an area that shouldn't flood.
- I had the worst night sleep ever... I don't know whether it was because I had new story ideas flooding my mind while I was trying to sleep, or if I was just having weird-arse dreams—and believe me they were weird as hell. Mind you I did write notes down each and every time I woke up. Once I figure out what the hell my brain was trying to tell me I will share it with you all.
- I'm also very close to be able to show you new cover art by Tracey Soxie Weston for The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway To Kalethia... and I want to warn you all it is absolutely beautiful.
- I've been chatting with Erica Pike and it looks like we will be getting ready t set up for the next Hop Against Homophobia & Transphobia—we'll be giving a shout out for the sign up soon... so keep watching both the HAHAT Blog and the HAHAT Community Facebook Page.
- The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces is still coming along... and that's all I'm going to say about that.
- I'm thinking of writing something M/F just to see if I can do it—This is what I'm thinking about calling the series Quade's Crossing and the first book will be called Meghan's Way. Mind you a couple of books in the series will be M/M—so basically wondering what readers think of a M/F and M/M mixed series?