Monday 9 March 2015

What's Up

Well yesterday saw me send Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye (decided to keep original name) to my patient beta reader: James A. Who will not go mad at me for all the punctuation mistakes... I'm getting better I swear. Actually as weird as this sounds this book has been really fun to write the second time around. James will tell me if it is too confusing. as some parts I was like what the fuck did you write that for, and how the hell did it ever get published.

Now that I've found my synopsis notes on The Lines of Marsden, #3: You Make Me Die In Pieces. To be honest I'll be glad when this one is done. It's probably the hardest TLOM book to write to date as it's kind of changing the story line a tad, but I'll be bale to finish not, if that makes sense? In the end we'll end up where we were always meant to be, we're now just taking the scenic route to get there. But I hope you enjoy the ride anyway. I know I have enjoyed writing it, even if at times it has driven me nuts with no possibility of returning to normal. I'm more world/realm building in this book.

Then I can work on the following:

These stories are listed in no particular order... I just know I need to work on them all and have most of them done by the end of June if I want to keep up with my writing schedule for 2015. And I plan very much on reaching my 2015 goal.

1) Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe (name may change)
2) Quaide's Crossing 1: Meghan's Way (M/F)
3) Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear The Scarlet Moon (Plotted it out)
4) The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes (started)
5) Hollow's Trouble (DRitC 2015: Love Is An Open Road)

No comments:

Post a Comment