Tuesday 23 June 2015

What's Up...

Okay, I know I've been slack in the whole updating my blogs... I don't really have an excuse. I could blame it on my family, but really it's because I got sucked into watching the X-files... I'm just about to start on season 4... the kids and I love it.

Updates on my writing... 

1) I have just done and sent back my first round of edits to MLRPress for The Lines of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces
2) I'm still waiting on edits for my DRitC Story Hollow's Trouble... I hear the MMRomance Group are really backed up though so I don't mind waiting. I think mine was one of the last ones to be submitted.
3) I'm half way through Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe. As soon as it's done I'll send it along with HH2: One last Kiss Goodbye to Fireborn Publishing.
4) I'm about a third of the way through The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes for Pride Publishing.
5) Found my missing notes for one of my stories Quaide's Crossing 1: Meghan's Way... seriously I had gathered them and put them all together in a folder labeled with their series name... do you think I could find it? Nope. Turns out it was beside my computer the whole time. I had just forgotten that I had moved it all to the folder and it was fricken fluoro orange so how I missed that is beyond me.

PS: The picture of the bat is here for no other reason than because I love bats... 

No comments:

Post a Comment