Tuesday 28 July 2015

Busy...Busy...Busy...

Okay, I have been busy as all get go... between finishing up the Australian taxes and getting taxes for the hubs in New Zealand... Sorting/ separating and filing to the right places... By the end of the year I will be down to two lots of taxes instead of three... so looking forward to that day...

Why is it when you're as busy as fuck characters try and hi-jack the brain. Here I was happily--okay--grumbling as I organised dockets... when all of a sudden Benj Marsden has decided to screw Michael over as the next book in the series is going to be his and Christian story. With Maffa and Keely (who are not a couple) tagging along. So in between everything else I was doing he dictated to me exactly how the The Trail Of Red Roses is going to start.

So today I have to finish up everything before I need to for the hubs and then I can get back into writing. I am working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes... also... The Freedomer's 1: Zephania's Chance... also apparently... .The Lines Of Marsden 4: The Trail Of Red Roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment