I've managed to snag a computer long enough to give you an update on what's happening in my life...
1) I'm still without my computer...my Surface Pro 3 died after 79 days. I'm hoping to hear from Microsoft soon, as to whether they could fix it or they have to give me a whole new one.
2) The hubs is still in New Zealand working. So life is hectic as I try and be both parents at home... as well as get all the jobs done around the house that need doing before we get the wind storms we do every year.
3) The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces is at proofing (I think)...I'm waiting on first edits for both Hidden Hearts books 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe, and 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye.
4) While without my computer I have been writing up Notebooks on all the series in my WIPS and my Back Burner book file... it will make finding information on past books a hell of a lot easier.
5) Been kicked out of the home office by the kids... they say they need it more to spread their school/uni home work. who knew they would take up so much space. so I've been relegated to a little part of the lounge room... only problem is the cats now think it's their god-given-right to share my space. even right now Droogie & Toby are each taking up residence on the arms of my recliner.