Monday 12 October 2015

BAS Is Done & Other Things

I have one major lot of BAS still to do in the beginning of 2016 for: October-December 2015. and then that will be the last of it until EOY tax time in July... I can't wait. I feel like I have been doing taxes non-stop since 2007.

The hubs is getting gear together to take back to New Zealand with him when he goes. Big job, but it has to be done. At least we got some of the renovations done around the house and about a third of our fencing put up. Mind you he's here for another 2 weeks.

I have a major arse-kicking headache today, which I'm assuming is basically from spending all day doing Taxes yesterday... Except for the two hours where I had to go to Officeworks in Toowoomba and buy a flatbed Canon: CanoScan Lide 120 just to be able to scan all dockets and crap for my book keeper to deal with.

Today I'm still working on sorting out the files on my computer so I can make a fresh start in 2016. Some stories I've just deleted while others I've made notes on and filed them away in my BACK BURNER file. These are the stories that I'll eventually get back to one day... I don't have a set plan for 2016... but I'm hoping to at least get 12 books out to you all.

For the rest of 2015, I'll be concentrating on NaNoWriMo (Somebody Told Me: 30K, & Day Walkers 1: The Real You 20K) and finishing off The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes. Hopefully I will be able to get it all done and completed on time... WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment