Saturday 21 November 2015

**News Flash**

Okay, I don't really have a news flash... I have more of an update... the series name Intended Hearts has been changed to Intended Mates... the first one never did seem right to me. I'm hoping to hear soon whether or not it has been contracted at MLRPress.

I'm still on target of finishing The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes on time... then I need to sit down and write down some basic story notes that are vying for attention in my head. Taking Chances 1: Lie To Me has decided it wants to go in a whole different direction so next year I will have to revise the 20K I've already written. 

The weather is stinking hot here in my part of the world 39 Degrees/102.2 Fahrenheit... so I feel like my brain is melting... the cat's aren't stupid they are all in the house with the aircon running... all three are nearly 13 years old and don't like the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment