Monday 4 January 2016

Day 4

The new year has started off with a big bang for me... Okay, not really, but I am as busy as ever... Is it bad that I can't wait for my kids to start school again... sadly I still have three weeks to wait.

It's all overcast here today. So it's going to be a good day for writing so once I finish here you know what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the day.

I can tell you I have a sore leg today... last night when I was picking my son up from work I slammed the car door and the corner of the door scraped down my leg (what can I say--I'm a klutz)

On that note I will away as I have a crap-load of stuff to get through before I can call it a day. I will check in with you all tomorrow and let you know what's happening... PS Writing didn't get done as I got sidetracked by the taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment