Wednesday 24 February 2016

So Much To Do & No Fricken Time.

I've been so busy for the last two months that I haven't had time to get hardly any writing done... I've been dealing with Accountants, Tax Office, Doctors, High School, University, and Centrelink... I haven't even had time to scratch myself.

I've just heard that Wardens Of The Guild 1: The Real You is going to be offered a contract by Pride Publishing... I'm filling in the BIF as we speak, and will send back to the awesome Faith BB tomorrow. I will finish and submit The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes by March 5th.

I've also just completed EIC edits on The Freedomers 1: Zephania's Chance and sent them back to the amazing Kathy K at Fireborn Publishing.

I think we are will be up to Galley Proof on Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down next... The wonderful Christie N will be sure to let me know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment