Monday 8 February 2016

Updates On My Life...

Why is it, that it never rains unless it pours? Other than the huge-arse tax bill I got, I had to go to the dentist and get checked out. I thought I had lost a filling, lucky for me everything was all good, just a little calcium buildup. Though, the dentist told me I had great teeth. So instead of costing me an arm and a leg, it was just a hand... LOL. So I'm all good until my next checkup in six month to a year.

I can tell you that I'm sick to death of being stressed out. though according to my accountants this will be my last stressful year (mind you he told me the same thing last year). I've been told I don't earn enough through writing to pay taxes... which works for me.

My arm is a little better from when my son and I got it squashed between the industrial compressor and the shed wall (I did some damage to the muscles in my right upper arm -- I'm on painkillers for said injury)... On a good note I'm finally over my bronchitis... there is only the residual itchy throat I always get that follows. 

I'll give you an update on my life in a couple of days time. Hopefully by then I will have good news. I almost forgot. I have a tentative release date for Intended mates 1: Lay Your Body Down May 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment