Saturday 16 April 2016

**NOTE TO SELF**

I must remember to start taking notes as I write my stories, it will make all those that follow much easier to keep track of what's going on.

My next chore in life is to work out how to get my daughter to go through her stuff stacked in the library since she moved home... I can no longer walk in there without tripping over everything.

I need to figure out a way to write the story I'm meant to and not get sidetracked by a new story idea like I have been for the last of days... whenever I'm flat out getting stuff done. new story ideas seep to flood my mind until I can do nothing but write down the basics so that i don't forget them. It drives me nuts... I have all the same characters, but three different versions of the story, I'm not even sure which storyline I will eventually go with.

A couple of songs or 4 that are stuck in my head ~ so enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment