Wednesday 8 March 2017

Dang It!!!

Why is it when you forget something it's usually something important? I forgot to change my RACQ (Roadside Assistance for my car). So I finally remembered today and then when I rang them I found out  they hadn't taken my last payment out so I haven't been covered since November 2016 ─ In the end instead of just changing my address I had to pay a reinstatement fee and back pay what was owing. 

Why me? For once I wish shit would go right in my life... Speaking of my life I just found out I have mediation in Brisbane Family Court on 13 April... and if nothing is worked out than we go back to Ipswich Court on 12 May...

I've still had to deal with Centrelink today... I had to upload documents onto their website... which was a whole lot of a pain in the arse for me as I am so not techno savvy... fingers crossed I got them all the right information this time... I bet it's not. Every time I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, there always seems to be a avalanche blocking my way. Hopefully soon things will start falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment