Tuesday 25 April 2017

Fur babies & Other News

FUR BABIES:
One of my poor fur babies has to go to the vet tomorrow─because today is a public holiday here for ANZAC DAY─anyhoo, Willow has apparently lost one of her top fangs. She jumped up on my lap yesterday and hissed at her brother, Droogie, when I noticed the damn thing was gone. It was there last week, but now it's not. I'm more making sure that all is okay and that there is no fragment of tooth left in the gum, or an infection hasn't set in. It hasn't put her off eating at all, which is a good thing. But really, other than the medicated cat biscuits to stop crystals from forming in their urine and bladder. my cats don't eat cat food they eat human food─tune in spring water, raw steak finely diced, cooked chicken finely shredded, cooked corned beef finely diced, and they love plain potato chips crumbled, but I don't let them have a lot of those as they have too much salt on them.

OTHER NEWS:
I have 5K left to write on Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go. I was hoping to have had it finished by the end of the weekend just past, but as per usual life jumped right in my way  to stuff up my schedule. so now I have to try and finish it off today, because I have a busy day tomorrow. 

As not only do I have the vet, but we also have to go to the doctor for my migraine checkup, and then it's also flu needle time─yay, what fun. I don't like the new migraine medication as it makes me queasy, and I feel like shit, but at least I don't have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment