Saturday 6 May 2017

I'm Having One Of Those Days...

I get the feeling that I've forgotten to do something important, and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It's been gnawing at my brain all morning and I still can't figure out what the hell it is━it's so damn frustrating... and when I do finally think of it... it probably won't have been important at all.

It's kind of a dreary day today. it's not overcast, but it's not exactly bright and summery either... or maybe I'm just in a shitty mood because this bout of Ross River seems to be hanging around. I hate being sick... especially when there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

I know... I know... I'm bitching, but sometimes it happens and this is my blog so I feel like I get to have a free say here at least. Speaking of bitching who knew one 16 year old cat could be such a bed hog. he sleep right down the centre of the bed and I end up curled across the top against the pillows. Droogie thinks he's the bloody king of the castle... could be worse I suppose... Willow could want to sleep in there as well.

Tonight I'm thinking about attempting to cook meatloaf... well, my interpretation of it. I haven't actually cooked one in years, so I hope it works... Or Maybe I'll make meatballs instead. I might have better success with those. I can serve them with rice and greens. Mind you it is only 1 pm and by the time dinner rolls around I could have changed my mind a million times over.

Now you know what I mean when I say, "I'M HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS."

No comments:

Post a Comment