Sunday 7 May 2017

Seriously...

Some days I definitely need a do over. You guessed it today's post is basically just going to be one big rant, so please bear with me... I say to the kiddo (who is 27) we are going to clean the house today. So she takes off to go swimming. Isn't that always the way, but at least this time she took her own car.

So now I'm cleaning the house all by myself, so I'm doing it slowly, because if I rush I'll only succeed in wearing myself out and making myself cranking, or giving myself a headache... and that's definitely something I want to avoid at all costs.

I'm also doing a little rearranging around the place. though I took a break to make a cuppa, while I did a quick blog post to let you all know what I'm up to. Not Much else is really happening around the house. I have to buy some more shelving for the kitchen and have some doors made, but I want my brother to organise them so that I don't stuff them up and order the wrong things.

I started the day off by vacuuming the whole house and was pissed to find that the kiddo hadn't emptied the vacuum from the last time she did it. That is one of my pet peeves. I always like to have the vacuum emptied after every use, then it is clean and ready for the next run through. How hard is that to understand.

I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and it would instantly finish setting up mu house exactly the way i want it to be. where nothing is out of place... and there isn't excess amounts of shit everywhere for me to trip over. I like to look under beds and see nothing. I'm tired of the clutter. Okay my rant is now over... and thank you all for listening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment