Wednesday 19 July 2017

What's The Goss?

Well yesterday I went and had my eyes tested, and my new glasses should arrive in about a week to ten days. I can't wait for them to get here so I can get back into my writing. I find it hard to write with everything being a tad on the fuzzy side.

I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning... it could be because I had a crap night's sleep. I just couldn't seem to get comfortable. Too much shit running around inside my brain.

I'm making chicken cacciatore for dinner and it smells wonderful... only the pasta left to cook. It's going to be so yummy. and if we're lucky there will be leftovers for tomorrow night.

The garden is looking pretty good this morning, and I'm happy to report I didn't give myself concussion again while trying to turn on the the damn tap. I can't wait for the damn thing to be moved to an easier spot for me.

I've been watching that Medium show on TV with Tyler Henry... Not sure if I believe in all that, but I do love watching this show. He's such a sweetie. I like listening to him. if it is real I like the way he gets it so right. the way he gets all pale and breaks out in a sweat... okay now I just seem weird, but it makes for good fodder for my writing brain. I would love to be able to write a character like him. Well, not exactly like him, but someone with psychic ability. though my character might not know that he has said ability, and might think he's a tad crazy... At least it's something to think about.

It's windy here today. I'm glad that I don't have to go lout anywhere and can spend the day inside. So I'm here on the computer. Talking to you, and chatting with Bronwyn H... she's actually helping me sort out some stuff with my YA series that I'm planning on writing.

Quick question: Why do I need a different pen name for my adult and my YA writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment