Saturday 6 January 2018

Getting Back Into My Mindset...

I have to admit that after taking such a long break in writing I'm finding it rather difficult to get back into the swing of things. There always seems to be something that needs my attention and pulls me away from my computer/tablet. I have to figure out how to get back into writing every day━even just a little bit so that I can get some of my projects completed this year.

I don't know whether to work on multiple projects at once like I used to or just one at a time. to make things easier. What is going to be harder for me going back to what I once knew, or training myself to work in a completely different style?

All I know for sure is I have to do something or I'll be sitting here this time next year talking about the exact same thing and another fruitless year will have passed me by. I definitely don't want that to happen, and I sure don't think my readers do either. I owe them more than that. I have also decided not to start any new series until I have at least written the next books in all existing series because if I start new projects I'll never finish the old ones, and that can't be allowed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment