Sunday 1 December 2019

Sick As...

I truly hate being sick, and summer colds are the worstIf I start seeing an abundance of crows around the area, there can only be three conclusions:

1> I just have a summer cold and we have an abundance of crows in the area.
2> I watched The Stand way too many times. (M.O.O.N that spells The Stand)
3> Someone really has released a superflu and we are all doomed to die.

I have a sore throat, sore ears, sore nose, a headache from hell, and my eyes won't stop leaking... very fricken annoying. I'm so tired, but I can't lie down to sleep because it's too damn hard to breathe.

But today, I've decided I have to at least try and feel human again. I'll see how long my headache lets me stay that way. Yesterday I slept for hours and hours sitting up in a chair, which wasn't too good in my lower spine━but it is what it is.

Though I have to ask, why is it when I'm sick does Vlad decided to let a whole passel of new story ideas invade my headspace? Especially, when he knows there's not a damn thing I can do about them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment