Thursday 12 December 2019

Today I am...

Today, even though I'd much rather be staying at home. I'm braving the shopping malls to pay some of my Christmas layby's━ all stuff for my granddaughter... but she's worth it. Thank the be-all and end-all there is only one or it would have cost me a small fortune. Next year I'll be better prepared I think. I'm going to try and buy my presents throughout the year so it's not all a rush at the end. Aside from baby dolls, my granddaughter is tomboy through and through. 

I have a freaking major headache today━but what else is new with me. I always seem to have a damn headache lately. The best thing I can say is, at least it isn' a damn migraine. I'm feeling much better than I was, but I'm not 100% yet.  I still can't seem to shake my cough, and It's driving me nuts. My throat and ears are so irritated from coughing. Mum is in the same boat, but at least she is also on the mend.

Today I am also doing my grocery shop for the fortnight. Picking up all the things we've run out of. I have my trusty shopping list on hand so I only buy what we need. Or else I'd buy a ton of stuff that would end up getting thrown out before it got used. Though I do need to stock up on cookie making stuff to make Grace and Elliot's Christmas biscuits. And this year I'm making my brother some herbed butter (not for Christmas) he grew the herbs. It's just something I saw on a cooking show and thought I'd give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment