Friday 24 January 2020

This is me...

Okay, so where have I been for the last three days... Would you believe me if I told you I've been busy? 

1) I did go to the Dr on Tuesday, and so far he never changed m medication again, so I just have to put up with the migraines until at least April→Oh what fun...NOT! 

2) I had to take my daughter in so she could have her wedding dress looked at to see if they could alter the back to fit her ever-expanding belly (I should say she is pregnant and not just fat) we have to go back in April... (Everything seems to be happening in April)→they can alter it.

3) Yesterday, I took the day to catch up on my grocery shopping until I was struck down with a migraine and had to lie down for a while.

4) It's been stinking hot here lately and really muggy. We've had showers on and off which only seems to make everything worse. It's not enough to help with anything, Not that I should be complaining. We've had some pretty white lightning and some deep rumbling thunder. No major rain in my area though.

5) I've lost another kg (2.2lbs) so that's a positive I guess→ I'm 88kg (194lbs) now. I need to find my belt to hold my shorts up. Eventually, I'll have to buy new ones, but it's hard to find ones that are comfortable to wear. I know this because I have been looking for about two years.

6) I've been decluttering my house again. getting rid of all the stuff I don't need that's just taking up space... I'm really trying to go minimalistic. I don't know how I ended up with s much stuff. I swear I only did this decluttering thing last year. It multiplies when I'm not paying attention.

7) I've been washing clothes for my granddaughter that she got off of her cousin... Let's just say Grace will be set for a while, and then they tell me they aren't even all of them. Lacey still has a heap more for Grace that Jax has grown out of. So I'll have a heap more to wash. They aren't dirty, just musty from being packed away for a little bit. Lacey now needs the space for other stuff and Grace is getting all the clothes. 

8) My sister-in-law even gave me some really cool clothes. Though Emily has taken a couple of things, for her baby bump to fit in, I'll wear the rest. Saves me buying them. Luckily they are all black so they'll go with anything.

9) My cats (Oliver 7 & Robson 2) have been very clingy lately. If I go downtown they'll cry until I get home. If I'm at home they have to be right by my side, so if I'm walking their little bodies are pressed up against my legs. It's a wonder they haven't tripped me over. They've both been with me for 2 years now.

10) Today I have to catch up on my household chores before I do some writing. It will be a good day, apart from the unrelenting heat. I also have to go out and buy some bread, because I forgot, and check the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment