Tuesday 18 February 2020

My brain is on overload.

I know what I should be working on, yet so many other stories are fighting to be put first. so right now instead f forcing myself to work on one story I'm just working on whichever one takes my fancy on any given day. Though I'm limiting myself to five on the go at once, any more than that and it might get confusing. 

That's not counting the ones I'm currently doing edits on for my publishers. So I'll be constantly busy. Here is the list of five, and you can keep track of the wordage on the left-hand side of my blog.

1) The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You (MM)
2) Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved (MM)
3) Experimentals 3: Messages from the Dead (MM)
4) Mountain Made 1: Haylee's Mountain Man (MF)
5) Cotter's Girls 1: Tash (MF)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still working and getting books out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to at least... I have some health issues at the moment. Not Covid-19 related. Just my normal everyday stuff... But I'll get there eventually.

      Delete