Saturday 2 May 2020

Starting over...

This is my new writing station. I'm trying to keep it as clutter-free as possible. The fewer distractions I have at hand the better for me to concentrate on what I'm actually supposed to be doing.

Speaking of distractions, damn was it cool here this morning, 5° even my cats were feeling the riskiness in the air and up for some serious cuddle time.

I've still been working on the new story Ideas and have been typing up the first chapters so I kind of know where I'm heading with them when I eventually get back to them. Though, today I'm kind of tired I had a real shitty nights sleep last night. A couple of possums last night kept setting off the sensor lights downstairs in the carport and on the backstairs. And since the lights are connected to the power of the tattoo shop I live above, and the tattoo shop is currently on shut down due to Covid-19, there really isn't much I can do to rectify the situation. It's not like the possums knew they were doing anything wrong.

I'm cooking a baked dinner for lunch today. trying to use up some of the veg before it goes weirdo. I usually put it through a stew, but we've only just had one of those. Well, I made up a huge pot of chicken noodle soup actually, but it so thick it could be classed as a stew. This week I have to do some biscuit baking for my granddaughter. Restrictions have eased a smidge so she'll be able to come and pick them up.

Is it just me or has the number of SPAM emails increased since we've all been on lockdown... All the things I have apparently won that I never entered competitions for. How much of an idiot do they think I am? I've apparently won iPhones, trips overseas, make-up, plus numerous chances to win a date with some famous guy I have never even heard of before. My finger is getting a workout from the number of times it has hit delete.

Okay, later gates, and I'll talk to you all soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment