Thursday 30 July 2020

Little Things...

Well, I have been busy cleaning up a lot of little things around my place lately. Like...

1: I've done some re-potting in my garden... Some of my plants just needed a bigger home. I'm not that crash hot with flowers and plants and all that sort of crap but I do my best. 

2: I've been culling out the clothes that I no longer have any inclination to wear. I think my dress style might be changing just a tad, but I can't go overboard as I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe. 

3: I've become a tad OCD in my pantry, making sure everything is in date and can last a long time. I'm not stocking up on ten ton of food stocks, but everything has its place and all my labels are facing forward so everything is easily found. 

4: I'm also babysitting my daughter's cat again... okay, I may have had to borrow the cat to try and keep Robson from going nuts in my place. He and Daisy are nearly the same age and they like to play together and keep each other occupied. Now poor Oliver gets a reprieve he's 5years older then they are and just like to laze in the sun and not run around like a lunatic.

5: Healthwise I'm doing fine. I have my migraines mostly under control, and even my back seems to be playing nice with the rest of my body lately. No use complaining because no one wants to ear it...LOL.

6: On the book writing front... Still working on my plotlines for 2021... to tell the truth, I've lost the little cord that goes from my multi-port to my computer, and I keep forgetting to buy a new one. It's a pain in the arse as I need more than one port. Hopefully, while I'm cleaning up I'll find the damn thing. Any way come August 1st I have to write 2,500 words per day to finish the 9 books I need to by the end of the year.

7: The books are: 

Cotter's Girls 1: TASH
Experimentals 3: Messages From the Dead
Hidden Hearts 3: Going by the Book
Hidden Hearts 4: Couples Cover (ends series)
Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved
The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You
Sons of Evenmore 4: Life, Death, & Everafter
Sons of Evenmore 5: Touching Shadows (ends series)
Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages (ends series)


No comments:

Post a Comment