Sunday 10 January 2021

OMG

 

Now you would have thought I would have hurt myself exercising. No. Not me. I hurt myself (pulled a muscle in my chest) by moving pots around in my cat enclosure garden. All because my elderly mother decided they needed to be moved. Dang,━it hurts like a bitch.

But sadly, it hasn't completed all the crap I still need to clean out of my house, (clutter wise). I'm still trying to get rid of everything I don't use, or need. Because it's just stuff sitting around collecting dust. Why the hell does it feel like the clutter multiplies when I'm not looking? This year I'm determined to break myself of buying stuff I really don't need, and won't use.

I even got rid of all the clothes I was hanging onto and never wore. Usually, I pass them onto my sister and then she goes through them and what she doesn't want she'll either cut up for craft or give to the thrift shop for someone else.

On the plus side, everyone in my finally remembered to weigh in. So now I have put all their numbers into the chart. 

I'm going o have to Email my editor again to find out what the go is with the next book we are going to work on, because I haven't heard back from her. I hope she is okay. I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment