Tuesday 16 February 2021

I'm Back!!!

 

I have been slack━there I admitted it. But that is about to come to an end. I have two deadlines I have to meet. Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages is due on March 15th, and The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You on April 30th... both are for Pride Publishing.

In other news. Seeing as I haven't heard from MLRPress editor for a while, I got in touch with my EIC and ended up sending everything to her so that I can keep moving forward... So she now has Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye... Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon... Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate, Mine!.. Moon Runners 2:  I Won't Let You Go... Also, I realised I had no clue what happened to Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe... So, I asked her to check on what was happening to that as well.

Other than that, I still have a ton of doctor appointments with the family, but what else is new. I'm still going through and getting rid of more of the shyte that keeps collecting in my house. I truthfully have no clue where it comes from. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear someone was sneaking it in when I went to sleep each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment