Tuesday 26 October 2021

I Just Can't Win...

 

Seriously, for some weird reason, they stopped making the Throaties that I usually like to use. So I ended up getting some orange-flavoured Soothers and got slammed with the worst fricken headache/migraine ever. Today the doctor tells me, yeah, maybe I shouldn't take any more throat lozenges. Especially,  if they're of the hard variety because there's something in them that just doesn't agree with me. Now I have the strong migraine tablets, so hopefully, it will knock it on its head. Plus, I might shave my hair off again and see if that will ease the pressure some.

I want to sleep. But know if I sleep the day away, I won't sleep tonight and it will roll over into me winding up with insomnia, which is something I'd like to avoid at all costs.

I'm still working on organising all of my WIPS for next year's writing schedule. Not sure if I'm getting anywhere with them, but at least they are making more sense to me. Right now, I'm working on Angellom Hall notes.

Today I helped my brother fix the screen door (& by helped I mean I stood there and watched as he did all the work). He had to put on new rollers and re-hang it back up. It's good that the door isn't just leaning up against the wall of the front veranda now. Why I hear you ask? Because it means my brother who has cancer was well enough to do it, and he was sick like he has been for so long.

Well, it's time for me to go now as I have to get my mum's lunch organised (seeing as I am her carer). I cooked a beautiful spaghetti bolognese. I enjoy cooking, especially if it's something I like. I won't say I'm a great cook. I'm more a hungry man's/woman/s cook. Plain edible food.

No comments:

Post a Comment