Tuesday 2 November 2021

NaNoWriMo.

 

This year for NaNoWriMo, I'm writing the first draft of my new series Misty River 1: Calm in the Storm. This is the book I'm feeling at the moment. My main characters are Travis Hendrix & Carli Voss. I'm happy to announce that on day two I'm ahead in my wordage. Let's hope it stays that way.

My draft will be written in scenes and then at the end, I'll go back and link them all together in the right sequence. So the story makes sense. In my head, it makes perfect sense. I just need it to do the same for my readers.

Still working on cleaning out my Dropbox. It feels like a never-ending job some days. Just when I think I have a plan of action, something comes along to derail it. I absolutely hate it being so cluttered and disorganized. 

It's all overcast here again today, so we might be in for some more rain. At least I managed to get the mowing done. We also got all the topsoil down in preparation for the new sod which is coming tomorrow. The yard will look so different grassed again, and not all patchy.

On that note, I will away as I need to get back and do some more writing. Talk to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment