Saturday 31 December 2022

It's The End...

 

And by the end, I mean the end of another year. I can tell you I am so looking for this year to be finally over and done with. I'm hoping beyond all hope that 2023, brings me less illness. I still have the cough I can't seem to shake, and worse, I seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck while coughing... Freaking hurts like a bitch.

I got all the stuff I need to get my diary situation sorted out for 2023... when I'm trying to keep track of 6 people throughout the year I need a clear way of doing it... So I have a book I keep in my handbag for writing appointments and notes in, and then I have a monthly desk planner that I'll hang on my wall to keep everything so visual...  Everyone even has their own colour.

I'm really looking forward to writing again, and I have to be strict about my time as I have so much more stuff I also need to get done in 2023. But, I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for myself to stay on track. Feel free to drop me a comment along the way to make sure I'm still heading along the path I've set myself on.

Okay, I'll talk to you all again in the new year.

2 comments:

  1. I’m hoping that next year is better for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth. Positive thoughts. If I keep saying it. It has to come true eventually.

      Delete