Sunday 1 January 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 ...WELCOME 2023...

I'd like to start off by saying Happy New Year to everyone. May the year ahead be kinder than the year we just lived through.

This year I'm going to try and think more positive thoughts... and set myself realistic goals... I don't want to be causing myself stress needlessly. So for the last month while I've been out sick I have been working on this year's budget (loose) to keep me headed in the right direction. I've already been sharing some of the other things (monthly planner - to keep track of 6 people 7 pets and two houses)... Yes, I'm my daughter's backup appointment keeper.

My Goals:

1) Finish writing 6 books.
2) Read 10 books off my TBR list.
3) Stick to my budget.
4) Try and be more organized.
5) check in on my blogs more frequently.

Working on now:

1) The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You (starting at 55K/100K)
2) Misty River 1: Calm to My Storm (Starting at 35K/50K)
3) Quaide's Crossing 1: Saving Grace (Starting at 5K/50K)
4) Cotter Girls 1: TASH (40K/45K)

No comments:

Post a Comment