Saturday 29 June 2013

Two Days Is Too Long.

After driving for the last two days (went to Chinchilla two days in a row - just over a five hour round trip) then I have been backward and forward to Laidley and Brisbane - all in the name of dropping stuff off or picking stuff up for the boys who work for us. And to top it all off it rained for part of the time. 

Okay, time to stop bitching and getting on with my ramble... I got Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour back from my beta reader  Jim A and I've now sent it off to Cinders O to get her take on it to see if everything makes sense. and as soon as I get it back I will see where I'm going to try and sub it.

I also got an email from Steve L my MLRPress editor... we are about to start edits on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse. I can't wait. Is it weird that I have missed doing edits?

Tomorrow Em and I are heading off to Loganholme to have lunch with A.B. Gayle, A.B.'s sister: Catherine, Megan Bamford, Denise Rossetti, and E.E. Montgomery... this should be fun. This way we get to meet A.B. Gayle before we head off to Sydney in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment