Monday 21 October 2013

I can finally see it.

Weirdly, after all these years I can finally see it when people say Em and I look alike... not as in looks, but we have exactly the same mannerisms and stuff. 

Just finished some like edits on Experimentals: Blessed with a Curse... and returned them to the wonderful Steve L... I really can't wait for the cover art on this one.

I am supposed to be writing today, but as per usually a million other things have jumped to the head of the queue of important shit to complete.

I did see that The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections... has been uploaded onto Amazon under the wrong name they misspelled Nielsen... hopefully it will get fixed soon. Then to top matter off I now have the damn book twice on my Goodreads... Sometimes I just SUCK!!! Luckily the talented and awesome Rebecca Bec fixed it all up for me

No comments:

Post a Comment